Incubationer LTD

Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Best Automated Forex Trading Robots Reviews - FAP Turbo




Seven months ago, I had no previous currency trading experience, was pregnant with baby no 3 and it was time to start earning a second income. However my "on paper" skills would earn me minimum wage, would not cover the cost of childcare and I would be away from home and my fantastic kids all day in some place I did not want to be! What to do?

Ever the entrepreneur I decided to splash out, that being an understatement at a £2000.00 plus price tag, and I bought myself a piece of software called the Ultimate FX Predictor. It connects to a live feed of the Forex markets, you choose any currency pair or more to trade, you watch the markets in real time and the software then gives a signal when there is a trade happening. It sounds simple, so I opened the necessary spread betting account, loaded it all up, went through the manual which is accompanied by video and off I went.

I would like to add at this point that I had done a bit of extra reading and research and thank God I did. While it really is a great piece of software and the member support is second to none, it is definitely for the more serious hands on trader and you do need a bit of knowledge about Forex trading. I devoured well known manuals and lots of other publications, half of which still totally confuse me. However, after depositing £200 (about $270) into my trading account, I began my adventures in trading, and in so doing, learnt a few very interesting things about myself.

Firstly, I discovered that I am a know it all (we did have an inkling though)and after ignoring the signals and placing trades based on my intuition, lost most of my bank! Secondly, I discovered that when I stuck like glue to the system, placed my trades on the signal and got out on my stop loss...voila! I made money, sometimes as much as a 2000% profit on my initial bet. Bearing in mind, my initial bet was £0.50p, but when you make £25.00 off £0.50p that to me is a big deal. However, having lost most of my initial bank of £200 and with the imminent arrival of bouncing baby number 3, I hung up my trading boots for the immediate future. The adrenaline could not be good for my precious little passenger and the ever increasing swelling of my legs and feet screamed sit down, feet up, chill out!

Fast forward seven months and here I am, so busy and tired that I know not what I am anymore. I consistently put the milk in the cupboard, the sugar in the fridge and even caught myself putting shaving cream on my face instead of my calves the other day! Needless to say I have no time to turn on, put down and trade up. There just isn't the time with 2 small children and a baby! Not to mention the severe lack of brain function due to permanent exhaustion! This is quite a shock especially since the 30 day money back guarantee is now lost in the far distant past and I have not earned back the whopping great lump I outlaid as planned...enter FAPTurbo! I saw this online, do I go or do I stay?

Is this the answer? Does this robot really do what it says on the tin? Will my husband section me if I try one more system!

Well, here is my argument...in favour of course:
1. It is 20 times cheaper than my first purchase.
2. Its automatic! This is a very big pro for me as I have no time....in fact I actually OWE TIME at the moment!
3. You can start with very little! This is an even bigger pro for me considering I have very little at the moment.
4. There is a sixty day money back guarantee...hand it over please?

So really, the only question is, to FAP Turbo or not to FAP Turbo?

FOrex Robot Fap Turbo Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment