Incubationer LTD

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 2 Fap Turbo Results


It has been 2 weeks since I installed Fap Turbo and even though I expected good results, I have to admit that I am blown away by what this robot has achieved so far. In fact, I have decided to stop trading in a demo account and switch over to my newly opened live account today. I will post more details about this once everything is up and running. In the meantime, here is a detailed report of the performance of Fap Turbo over the past 2 weeks.

My $5000 demo account has almost doubled to $9466 over the 2 week test period. A net profit of +1818 pips were achieved, consisting of +1468 pips from the long term strategy and +350 pips from the short term strategy. At first glance the long term strategy of Fap Turbo seems a lot more profitable, but it is important to note that the short term strategy is incredibly safe and has a very high success rate, so it’s a much more conservative strategy. The long term strategy of Fap Turbo has bigger profits, but also bigger drawdowns and ultimately presents more risk. Both strategies have a success rate of roughly 92% so far and there has only been 7 losing trades out of a total of 91.

Forex Robot Fap Turbo Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment